A reversible smock utilizing the German Splinter camouflage pattern. Can also be used as an overwhite. All sizes run larger than usual to accommodate for layering.
- Reversible Splinter Camo to White
- Cotton shell and cotton batting
- Insulated main body and arms
- Button front with double storm flap
- Unlined hood
- Waist belt and corded hem
- 2 button-flap pockets
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- 100% cotton lining and body
- New, not surplus
The Germans used approximate sizes to outfit their troops. Divided up into three sizes, I, II and III, they're a blend! Size I fits a small/medium, size II fits a medium/large, and size III fits a large/extra large.