British Multi-Terrain Pattern is one of the least offensive military Multicam variants out there. While its color scheme is the same, the pattern itself is a blend of DPM and Multicam. Elements of DPM can be seen within the pattern, such as the speckling around some of its shapes.
These smocks are the newest issue smock of the British military. They're extremely utilitarian pieces of clothing, boasting several large front pockets, adjustable cuffs and a helpful hood for cold or rainy weather.
The Short & Sweet:
- Genuine British Army surplus
- Issued; Good condition
- Multi-Terrain Pattern colorway
- Includes hood
- Four front button-up pockets
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Two arm pockets, one on each arm
- Drawstring waist and hem
- Large interior pocket on the butt