Looking for a yuge rucksack? The Belgian Army's got you covered. These issued 120 liter rucksacks have enough compartments to hold all your gear.
They're issued Belgian surplus, meaning they'll show some signs of use.
The Short & Sweet:
- Issued Belgian Army surplus
- Cordura nylon ripstop
- Mesh lined shoulder straps, waist and kidney belt
- Big main area with drawstring collar
- Two zipper map pockets in lid
- Two zip-off side compartments, measuring 14″ x 7.5″ x 4″
- Separate zip access for bottom sleeping bag area
- Bottom compartment can be combined with main compartment
- Color: Belgian Jigsaw Camo
- Dimensions: 24″ x 10″ x 28″
- Capacity: 120L (427 cubic inches)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.