Paddyflage, Lepretarn, Irish DPM. This pattern is extremely rare, and possessing it in Ireland is technically a crime. Due to the 1954 Defense Act and subsequent amendments the wearing and possession of Irish Defence Forces uniforms is prohibited for civilians.
This pattern was adopted for use by the Irish Defence Forces in 1999 and began being issued in spring of 2000. Since then it's remained the standard issue camouflage for the IDF.
The Short & Sweet:
- Genuine issued Irish Defence Forces surplus
- Two condition grades available
- Lightweight cotton material
- Drawstring cuffs
- Two button-up and zip-up cargo pockets
- Large buttons
- Large belt loops
- Many pockets
- Very comfortable, Americana Pipedream approved
We do not ship Irish DPM items to Ireland.