Need some Austrian drip? You've come to the right place. These field jackets are in brand new, unissued condition and ready to wear.
They feature four large front pockets, a hideaway hood, full zip-up and button-up front with a storm flap, button-adjustable cuffs and an internal drawstring at the waist.
This field jacket was part of the Austrian Anzug 75 uniform, which was partially inspired by the US series of OG-107 uniforms dating from the 1960s. The M65 is a venerable design that has stood the test of time. It is still worn to this day by several militaries.
The Short & Sweet:
- Genuine Austrian Bundesheer surplus
- Unissued, brand new condition
- May not come with Bundesheer patch
- Cotton/polyester blend
- Full-zip front with button storm flap
- Button-flap chest and waist pockets
- Button cuffs
- Button epaulets
- Internal drawstring at the waist for a snug fit
- Parka length for extra coverage
- Machine wash and dry
Austrian chest sizes fit true to American with room for layering.
For an ideal fit for your height, please check the "Length" drop down menu.