The Spanish Army adopted this camouflage in December of 2009, officially designated M09 Ejercito de Camuflage Pixelado. It is a rectangular-shaped, six-color pattern designed to mimic Crye Industries' Multicam.
This is the woodland variant, designed for use in green areas and forests.
Confused about sizing? Check out our sizing guide to see how we measure our clothes.
- Two arm pockets
- Two front pockets
- Velcro on left chest and right arm
- Padded shoulders for easy wearing of LBE
- Button cuffs
- Spanish flag patch included
- Confirmed to be IR Treated
- Antimicrobial Treated
- Ultraviolet Radiation Resistant
Sizing is broken down into Spanish military sizes. Please refer to the measurements on the variants themselves for finding the best fit.