The Poles are famous for many things; Fighting for their nation's freedom, their stuffed cabbage, and their folk music. After seeing this parka, I figure they should be famous for the drip too.
Please see below for measurements.
Perfect for winter LARPerations.
Used, like-new condition.
- Polish military issue
- Made in Poland
- Cotton/polyester shell
- 4 front pockets
- 2 side pockets with zipper closures
- Chest pockets
- Arm pockets with button closures
- 2 pockets on left arm; 1 pocket on the right arm
- Drawstring on the inside around waist for a tight fit
- Button-up front with storm flap to keep out wind
- Epaulets on shoulders
- May or may not have Polish emblem on arm
These Polish jackets are generally true to American sizes. Mediums will fit up to a 34 chest, and larges will fit up to a 38.